25 August 2012

Product Rave: Urban Decay Primer Potion

I have tried tons (and I mean tons) of eye primers. Much like the rest of my skin, my eyelids are quite oily - where did I get such awful skin from! I have been on a search for a really good eye primer that will keep my eye makeup from creasing and completely disappearing after a few hours.

So this is most definitely not a new discovery to anyone in this crazy beauty world. This product has been a beauty favourite since it came out. I was pretty skeptical about using it but I was in Toronto for a weekend a while back and was desperate to keep my makeup on for a few hours - after mulling over whether or not to purchase this (it is not sold in my city, fyi) so I was more than ecstatic to find my friend using it! So I tried it.

Mission COMPLETE.

This is absolutely, truly and completely the best eye primer that I have used thus far. It kept my eye make up from creasing and melting off my eye lids in the humid heat - which is quite an amazing feat if you ask me!

I purchased both the original PP and Sin. I have used both and absolutely love Sin because it gives you just a touch of shimmer underneath your eye shadow! BEAUTIFUL!

It will probably be a long while before I even look at purchasing/trying another eye primer.

For anyone with oily eyelids like myself..or someone who wants to keep their eye make up on for an insanely long time..highly recommend this product!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,