19 January 2013

Hit or Miss: Maybelline Baby Lips


I bought a few of these when they first came out, and the hype for these products was crazy. I bought them when they were on sale because every one was talking about them and they had such great reviews and I really wanted to try them. I bought two, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss and I paid about $4.00 for them.

In the winter I have really dry lips due to the bitter cold weather we get, however, in the summer the dryness pretty well goes away because it gets pretty hot here as well (bitter winters, boiling summers..love Canada).

I honestly don't see what all the hype for these products were.  I wasn't really a fan of the formula for this product. I didn't find it to be at all moisturizing, quite the opposite actually. I found it to dry out my lips that much more and for anyone who has dry lips, you know applying colour over dry/chapped lips only emphasizes how chapped your lips actually are. Who wants that?!

For anyone who doesn't need the moisturizing aspect in lip products, then these product would be great for you. They have a light colour, and a little shine.

Maybelline Baby Lips: MISS.

Rating: 2/5

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home