16 January 2013

Product Review: MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque


I am going to start off by saying that my eyelids, much like my skin, are crazy oily and it's INSANELY difficult to keep eye makeup on without it creasing or fading throughout the day. It's pretty well trial and error for me, because even if I use primer...sometimes the product just doesn't have that staying power that I, so desperately, need in my makeup.

This, however, is not the case with MAC Paint Pots. They are a little pricey at $22 CND but despite the price, I cannot help but love them. They go on flawlessly, they look absolutely gorgeous and the staying power on them is like nothing I have ever seen. I put it on in the morning before class and I can go the entire day and these don't crease or fade throughout the day. Hallelujah.

On days where I'm running late or have an early class, I just use a primer and the paint pot just on it's own and it still looks fabulous. It's easy, goes on smooth and looks great.

Rubenesque is by far my absolute favourite colour! It's a beautiful golden peachy colour and I fell in love with  how gorgeous it looks!


Definitely recommend this product. It's amazing quality, and it's a higher price tag but it's worth it in the end. They last for a long time and you only need a little bit of product because they have an excellent colour payoff. I am so impressed with MAC's Paint Pots!

Let me know in the comments what you think about this product if you've tried it!

xoxo Rae

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home