15 January 2013

Product Review: Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Oil Treatment

I just want to start this off by saying I am REALLY big on oils, of course not the kind my face naturally generates that causes my makeup to slide right off my skin, but dry oils and such. Just plain old baby oil has so many uses and I use it for a million things. I think because dermatologists tell you 'oil-free' is the only way that it scares people into not discovering the true uses and wonders of just plain baby oil, and I find it quite sad.

I started using oil on my hair a few years ago and I love to try the products that my favourite brands come out with, I can't help but buy them. The great thing about using oils, is that even though some are expensive...they last. You only need the smallest amount and they will last for ages.

I bought this product on a whim, and I bought it mainly because I absolutely fell in love with the Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate-Free shampoo and I was hoping that this product would be just as amazing, if not better. It was on sale when I bought it for about $7.99 CND, which isn't bad at all because it lasts literally, for ages.

On the box, it says for all hair types and ultra-lightweight Dry Styling Oil restores, hydrates, and boosts shine. Corrects dry, damaged, split and frizzy areas.

Directions: Apply 1-3 drops (depending on hair length and thickness) to damp or dry hair and distribute evenly from roots to ends. Do not rinse out. Style as usual.

It comes in a 50 mL (with a pump) which none of my other oils have, so it's very easy to control the amount. The oil is almost green in colour, and smells a lot like coconut, but I like the smell so for me it's not to harsh or overwhelming. It's a bit more liquid-y than other oils that I use, but it absorbs quickly and leaves absolutely no residue behind!

I absolutely LOVE this product. I apply it to my hair after I shower with another heat-protectant and after I straighten my hair. It makes my frizzy hair look sleek, shiny and soft. I have A LOT of fine hair, so I usually use about 2 drops and focus mainly on the ends of my hair as my roots get greasy pretty quick.

I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry damaged hair, it works wonders!




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12 February 2013 at 03:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home