12 January 2013

January Topbox Unboxing/Review

I have been subscribed to quite a few beauty boxes in the last few years..I've had subscriptions with Loose Button's Luxe Box, GlossyBox, Glymm and Topbox. I am currently only subscribed to 2 right now and those are Glymm and Topbox.

I just got my January Privé Topbox in this morning before I left for class (had to look at it first though!) and I will be doing an unboxing blog on that and I will do one later on in the month when I receive my Glymm box as well. Also, I will post an unboxing blog for GlossyBox for this month as well.

This month was a privé Topbox, which generally means that rather than having a mix of brands, it's loaded with several products of the same brand. I don't believe I got an option in the brand in this months privé box, at least not that I saw.  I did, however, get to choose my options for next months box IF I get a privé box. I chose Benefit as my brand, so fingers crossed!

Let's get started!!

The Topbox came in the same box, with a Clinique branded, pink to green gradient label all the way around, as seen below!


The products that are in this months Topbox are:

Clinique Clarifying Lotion for Oily/Combination Skin


Formulated to help lift the world's impurities to create healthier, younger skin. Full Size: $16 (200mL), $27 (400mL).

Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent


Make it a clean sweep, from lashes to brows.  Or use for on-the-spot makeup fixes. Oil-free. Full Size: $25 (125mL)

Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo



Go-together shades of silky, easy-to-blend colour in a chrome slide compact. Full Size: $25 (2.5g)

Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector


A second change for skin against sun damage and wrinkles.  At 12 weeks the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure.  63%, to be exact.  Full Size: $57 (30mL), $86 (50mL).

 I have tried all these before and some of them I still really like, others did not work for my skin and that's okay! Clinique is a really great brand, and I found that their products were great for acne-prone skin and I had absolutely no issues with breakouts from their skincare products, or their makeup. I have used 3 different foundations and a few pressed powders from their line and I loved them all!

If you subscribe to Topbox or any other beauty subscription services, let me know in the comments below what you think of them!

xoxo Rae

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home