10 May 2013

May Topbox Unboxing

Hey all!

I received my May Topbox in the mail this morning and after the whole Glymm debacle, I was SO excited to get it since I didn't receive my last Glymm box and I am not disappointed!

Topbox

Topbox

The first thing that I received in my Topbox was a full sized product - Cuccio Colour Nail Lacqeur. It's a neutral shade and I love that because I really don't have many. I'm really excited to try this product out. Full Size: $10.

I also received a sample of Lise Watier Haute Couleur High Coverage Lip Lacqeur in colour 343 Stylista and it's a really beautiful pink colour. The sample size was 1.5 mL and the full size is 6 mL and is $23.

Lise Watier Haute Couleur High Coverage Lip Lacqeur in colour 343 Stylista

The next product was a shadow refill from the Yaby cosmetics line and Copper Wire. I swatched this eye shadow and the first thing I noticed was the texture - it was super silky, not grainy. The colour payoff is awesome, it's highly pigmented and just looks beautiful. I apologize for the poor focus! -.-


The last product I received was the Roberto Cavalli Shower gel and it smells AMAZING. The sample size is 1.0 fl oz. and the full size is $80. 

This ambery floral fragrance illuminates with pink peppercorn, orange flower absolute and roasted tonka beans.

I am pretty happy with the box that I received this month and can't wait to try everything out!

I hope you all loved your boxes this month.

Have a beautiful day lovelies :)

xoxo Rae


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home