17 May 2013

Small Drug Store Haul!

I just want to say on a little bit of a side note that I absolutely LOVE the weather right now. It`s getting so warm where I live and it's so beautiful! Summer is my favourite! :)

I went to the drug store just to pick up more foundation and just as it is for everyone, you go in for one thing and come out with a cart full. They're out to get you with basket sizes, I swear!


Products

Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combo in 150 Buff.
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray
Method Pink Grapefruit hand soap.
TSTC Strawberry & Papaya Fruit Scrub
Sally Hansen No More Mistakes.
Quo by Orly Detailer Brush & Dotter Duo Tool


The first thing I knew I absolutely had to pick up was L'oreal's Elnett hair spray. I have been hearing rave reviews on this product by so many people and someone recommended that I try this product, so I went out and picked it up ! I haven't curled my hair recently and it hasn't been humid enough where my hair needs that hold, but soon we'll see!

I have once again gone back to my Revlon Colorstay foundation...I just haven't found anything better that compares. I absolutely love this foundation. It gives great coverage, it's buildable, doesn't transfer and keeps my oilies at bay!

I purchased the TSTC Strawberry and Papaya scrub on a whim because I needed one and the Soap & Glory one wasn't there. It was the only other one in the store. I found this product to be a little abrasive but I have tough skin apparently, because it worked great for me. Left my skin silky smooth and sloughed all the dry skin off. The scent is a little overwhelming but it smells like strawberries and cream, so it's not all bad!



I have an addiction to painting my nails, the only downside is that I don't always have a steady hand. I was originally using a brush and nail polish remover to clean up my edges, and it does work. I saw the Sally Hansen No More Mistakes at the drug store and thought, what the hell! I bought it and tried it out. It works well. The issue I had with using a brush is that the bristles are too soft and it took much too long to remove the polish.




The Quo Detailer brush was bought on a whim and I love it. It`s so easy and makes my nails look like they were done by a professional! LOVE! The dotter tool has 2 separate ends, one has a smaller dotter tool and the other a little larger.





I'll let you guys know how these products work :)

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

xo Rae

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home