12 August 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butters Spring 2013

Hello lovelies :)

I have been, for lack of a better word, OBSESSED with the Revlon Lip Butters since they came out. There was so much hype surrounding this product when they came out and for me, that just hasn't died down.

I know that I am late in posting this, I've missed spring by a long shot (longer if you go by the weather, it's felt like fall here for almost a month!) but I picked up a few of the new spring/summer shades and just HAD to share my love for them with you all!

Image of Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya


The new limited edition shades were absolutely gorgeous colours and I could NOT resist buying a few.

The new shades that I had bought were:

Juicy Papaya
Wild Watermelon
Sorbet

An image of Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon



For me, in the summer these are amazing products..keep in mind, I said in the summer. Since it's so humid where I am in the summer...my skin isn't quite so dry, neither are my lips, so the moisturizing aspect is a little less important to me. However, in the winter, these don't go on nearly as nice because it's extremely hard to keep my lips hydrated. The colour on these ends up clinging to my dry lips and then it starts peeling.

BUT IN THE SUMMER....these are my favourite <3 nbsp="">

Side note: I apply chapsticks and lip balms like it's going out of style during the day...I don't particularly look for the staying power in these products, so the lasting power of these on me..is about one hour or two. If I'm looking for staying power, I'll use a lipstick or balm stain.

I did a swatch for the shades that I currently have, I wanted to wait until there was more natural light (or natural light AT ALL) which apparently isn't happening. I wrote this blog at night and it's been cloudy and rainy the last few days. They are in the same order as the picture above.

An image of Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet

What's your favourite shade in the Revlon Lip Butter line of products?

Have a BEAUTIFUL day lovelies xox

Rae

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home