4 September 2013

Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo Product Review



I believe I have discovered a NEW (to me, anyways) dry shampoo that definitely ranks as one of my favourites. I bought the

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

a while back in the states (in my haul blog) and I LOVE it. It is definitely one of my favourite dry shampoo's that I have discovered.

I was on a mission for a good amount of time to find a dry shampoo that I loved - and wrote a blog about it here. At the time that I wrote the blog, Batiste Dry Shampoo was one of the best one's that I had tried (the same one Harry Styles uses - just in case you needed to know!). I have since found this dry shampoo which could possibly give Batiste a run for their money!

There are 3 things that attracted me to this product.

1. The package design. I am a marketers dream and my own worst nightmare - the fresh and bright packaging is always the first thing that draws a consumer's attention.
2. The price. I pay at least $10 for Batiste and paid $4.75 for Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry shampoo
3. The amount of product you get FOR the price. Obviously I noticed the size of the product before the price, but seeing the price after seeing the size of product...I think it blew my mind.

I tend to use this product a lot and I find that I go through it pretty fast and $10 for not a lot of product kind of sucks, actually.

I had never used a Not Your Mother's product before I had purchased this product, so I didn't know what I could expect as I had no previous experience with it.

First Impression:

  • Batiste instantly shows up white on your hair, and I have jet black/blue black hair. Not Your Mother's did not appear to do this BUT it still worked!
  • It did not leave my hair sticky or dirty feeling, like I found most dry shampoos to do (generally if they're claiming volume).
  • I found that I used less product and I have been on the same can since I bought back in May!
I actually really love this product and have opted for this one over my Batiste (which has actually never happened!) for the last 3 months. I love the price, I love the product size, I love the product. I love the design. 

I definitely recommend this product to anyone who uses dry shampoo, I don't have to leave the house wondering if I have any white patches in my hair that I may have accidentally left...oops!

This is definitely a favourite for me!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :)
        Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Bellashoot


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4 September 2013 at 23:39 , Blogger Amy (Bubbles and Blush) said...

I've only ever used Batiste but this sounds so much better - especially because it doesn't leave a white residue in darker hair!

Thanks for the review, your blog is gorgeous & I've followed on Bloglovin :)

Amy | Bubbles & Blush

 
At 4 September 2013 at 23:43 , Blogger Rae Marie said...

If you accidentally spray too much, you will get the residue..but as long as your careful, you're good! I always got the residue with batiste and you never get it fully out and your dark hair always ends up looking duller :(

 
At 4 September 2013 at 23:43 , Blogger Rae Marie said...

and thank you for following! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home