17 September 2013

September 2013 Topbox Unboxing


I am very, very, VERY sad to say that this will be my last Topbox that I will be receiving. I have cancelled my subscription with the company - but rest assured, this was not a mutual decision. It was all me. I love Topbox, but I have decided to try a few other beauty subscription services right now. We had a nice run Topbox.

Anyways! I am also VERY, very impressed with my last box ever!

I knew that when I got the box in the mail (which is odd, because it never comes in a box!) that it was going to be a lot different than any previous Topbox's that I had received, and boy was I RIGHT?

I received the 'Chatelaine Picks' Topbox this month and to say that I am in LOVE with it, would be a total and complete understatement.

In my box I received:

  • The Porefessional - 3.0 mL
  • Katy's Perry's Killer Queen Sample - 1.5mL (also comes with 8,000 extra Shopper's Optimum points if you purchase from Shopper's Drug Mart - WOO!)
  • Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo - 1.7 fl oz.
  • Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner - 1 fl oz.
  • Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream - 30 mL
  • Cover FX Matte Setting Powder - 4.5g
  • Chatelaine Special Double Issue (I am so excited to read this by the way!)

I had received a POREfessional in an earlier box (and am still using it!) I actually really like it and will continue to use it.

I was really excited when I saw the 2 Redken products. I absolutely love the Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat. It is actually one of my go-to, HG, absolute favourite conditioners and because I only buy it every once in a while (it's kind of pricey.) my hair never really has a chance to get used to it - so it works fabulously, and flawlessly, every time.

I have never heard of Zyderma before, but I did quick Google search and I'm intrigued. I will have to give this a try and see what it does!

The absolute BESTthing ever about this box - and I mean BEST - is the Cover FX Matte Setting Powder. I have been yearning for this product for months, MONTHS I tell you. I was honestly still a little iffy on it because most setting powders never really do what they claim to do. So when I got this fairly large sample of it in my Topbox (which JUST so happens to be in LIGHT - my shade) I was really really excited.

Topbox how did you know I was wanting that product so bad? Y'all must be psychic!

Also, the Katy Perry perfume, it smells really good. I'm definitely going to have to try it out and see what it smells like on!

Reviews will be coming up from these products soon!

Keep smiling, beauties :)

        Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Bloglovin  | BellaShoot

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home